Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting WEEKLY NEWS to 80360 or email us
In this NHS video a midwife talks you through your options so you can find the best type of exercise for your fitness level and stage of pregnancy.
- Over-60s exercise claim based on just 12 people
- Should donor blood be screened for hepatitis E?
- Chat app
- 101 ideas
- Study links shift work to increased risk of diabetes
- TV and gaming after work 'leads to feelings of guilt'
Buy & Sell
DS LITE PINK DS LITE PINK AS NEW 3 GAMES BRIAN TRAINING +MORE BRAIN TRAINING AND BEST FRIENDS NINTEDOGS CARRY CASE,MOBILE POWER PACK , SPARE GAMES CARRY CASE
- Antiques and collectables (13)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (9)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (36)
- Clothing (12)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (17)
- Furniture and furnishings (53)
- Gardening and Outdoors (37)
- Household and DIY (53)
- Miscellaneous (36)
- Outdoor pursuits (23)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (8)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (16)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - ALFIE PETERS
PETERS. Alfie of Mark, passed peacefully away at Weston General Hospital on July 17th, aged 80
Births - Finley John George Bell
BELL Finley John George. Congratulations to Sophie and John on the birth of our grandson Finley
Marriages - MATTHEW AND HAYLEY FRY BURKE
FRY f BURKE Matthew and Hayley, congratulations to you both on your Engagement on Tuesday 1st
Birthdays - RAY TILLEY
TILLEY Ray. Happy 65th birthday, 20th April. Love and best wishes from Sybil, Phill, Darren,