"Regular bedtimes make children less likely to be obese as adults," is the slightly misleading Mail Online headline. This follows a study looking at the link between household routines in early childhood and obesity at age 11...
- Reported link between diet drinks and dementia and stroke is weak
- Cycling commuters have lower rates of heart disease and cancer
- Two older drugs could be 'repurposed' to fight dementia
Buy & Sell
LEGO Technic Kit 8816 used condition,made 1994 ,no box ,complete with original instructions see worldbricks.com/en/ for further information ring after 6.30pm
- Antiques and collectables (2)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (11)
- Clothing (2)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (12)
- Gardening and Outdoors (8)
- Household and DIY (15)
- Miscellaneous (12)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Pets (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.