“Wild berries native to North America may have a role in boosting cancer therapy,” BBC News reports. It has been found that chokeberries may help increase the powers of chemotherapy drugs in pancreatic cancer...
- Do artificial sweeteners raise diabetes risk?
- Cosmetics blamed for raised child asthma risk
- HPV urine test could screen for cervical cancer
- Jeans for Genes
- Special connections
Buy & Sell
5 Year Old Ginger Tomcat Very friendly and cuddly cat needing a new home preferably on his own. Clean bill of health and vaccinations up to date.
- Antiques and collectables (10)
- Art and crafts (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (20)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (30)
- Clothing (21)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (15)
- Furniture and furnishings (74)
- Gardening and Outdoors (21)
- Household and DIY (42)
- Miscellaneous (29)
- Outdoor pursuits (28)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Charley Marks
MARKS. Charley James George of Burnham-on-Sea. Tragically on 10th September 2014, aged 18 years.
Birthdays - SYLVIA DYER
DYER Sylvia. Wishing you a very happy 60th birthday on the 10th August. With love from Paul,
Births - Finley John George Bell
BELL Finley John George. Congratulations to Sophie and John on the birth of our grandson Finley
Marriages - MATTHEW AND HAYLEY FRY BURKE
FRY f BURKE Matthew and Hayley, congratulations to you both on your Engagement on Tuesday 1st