CARAVAN and holiday home owners are receiving a reminder to check they have a TV licence
for their home away from home.

Owners of static caravans or mobile homes are reminded they need a valid TV licence for their holiday accommodation if a television set is being used to receive or record programmes in the caravan and at their main home address at the same time.

Richard Chapman, spokesperson for TV Licensing for the South-West, said: “Being caught watching TV without a licence could put a real dampener on your holidays.”