Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting WEEKLY NEWS to 80360 or email us
Dishwasher fire in Burnham
5:38pm Tuesday 25th September 2012 in News
A HOMEOWNER had to flee from their property when the dishwasher burst into flames.
Firefighters were called to Coleridge Gardens in Burnham this lunchtime (September 25).
A fire service spokesman said: "The fire was caused accidentally and no persons were involved or injured. The dishwasher was removed to the outside and duty of care was left with the owners."