SECTION 153 OF THE PLANNING ACT 2008 PARAGRAPH 2 OF REGULATION 6 OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE PLANNING (CHANGES TO,Notice ID: BOU1783867
SECTION 153 OF THE PLANNING ACT 2008 PARAGRAPH 2 OF REGULATION 6 OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE PLANNING (CHANGES TO,
AND REVOCATION OF, DEVELOPMENT CONSENT ORDERS) REGULATIONS 2011 (SI 2011/2055)
NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO MAKE A NON-MATERIAL CHANGE TO THE FOLLOWING DEVELOPMENT CONSENT ORDER: The Hinkley Point C (Nuclear Generating Station) Order 2013 (SI 2013:648) (as amended)
1. The contact details of the application are: NNB Generation Company (HPC) Limited (c/o The Qube 90 Whitfield Street, London W1T 4EZ; email:
2. NNB Generation Company (HPCJ Limited (referred to in the application as "EDF") is seeking, by way of an application to the Secretary of State, a change to be made to the above mentioned Development Consent Order which is not material.
3. The application seeks to make non-material changes to the Site Layout Plan, Parameter Plan, and Plans for individual buildings. The changes proposed to the Plans include: a. the location of buildings and structures;
b. the dimensions of existing buildings and structures;
c. introduction of new buildings and structures; and
d. removal of previously approved buildings and structures.
4. The application documents and plans showing the nature and location of the land concerned can be viewed on the Planning Inspectorate's website:
Also on EDF's website at:
5. They can also be inspected, free of charge, until Friday 4 September 2020 at: EDF Training Centre, Cannington Court, Church Street, Cannington Bridgwater, TA5 2HA. Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9.30am-4.00pm
6. A free digital copy of the application can be viewed / downloaded from EDF's website using the link provided above. Alternatively, a paper copy can be obtained from EDF for £50 by calling 0333 009 7070.
7. Please send any representations about the application by email to
or in writing to: Major Applications & Plans, The Planning Inspectorate, Temple Quay House, 2 The Square Temple Quay, Bristol, BS1 6PN. Please quote HPC Project - Non-Material Change 4 on any correspondence.
8. The deadline for receipt of representations is 23:59 Friday 4 September 2020.